Saturday, April 23, 2011

Introduction

There is a Buddhist saying that goes something like ‘when the student is ready the teacher will appear’.   A book by the title The Paleo Solution, the Original Human Diet appeared just as I was ready to become a carnivore after twenty years of vegetarianism.  Robb Wolf, the author and a fellow recovering vegetarian, uses anthropology, science, nutrition, etc to explain why humans are suppose to eat a Paleo Diet.  I had never thought anyone would be able to convince me to eat meat again.  Robb Wolf did. 

Throughout this voyage into meat eating I have not only changed in how I think about eating meat but my body has changed for the better.  Psychologically I have gone through so much in the past month that many friends suggested I start writing down everything I am processing hence; the creation of this blog.

I will also be tracking my food and workouts so I have a full log of how my training and diet work together.  As of the first month I have gained 4 pounds of muscle.  The training center I work out at monitors clients fat percentage and body composition so I will report updates on these results as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment