Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week Four

Time for another biosig.  I gained 4 pounds, 4 solid pounds, of muscle!  AMAZING!  To gain that much muscle in such a short time is crazy.  My body has to be so happy.  It is finally able to rebuild after I workout.  Many colleagues have commented throughout these weeks that I seem to have more energy and my skin looks better.  One even told me I seemed happier.  Go figure.  You do the math.  However you want to phrase it, it’s working.  “You should write a blog about this” I heard from multiple people.  So, I’m writing this blog.

Something that I find funny is that there are so many things I don’t know about purchasing meat.  Thank God for the butchers at Whole Foods.  FYI, they are very knowledgeable. For example, went to buy some ground Bison as I was told it was tasty and lean.  I had no idea of how much to buy.  I had no idea what a pound looked like.  When trying to tell the butcher how much I wanted he was looking at me like I was from outer space.  I had to explain that I just started eating meat a month ago and boom, a wealth of information about Bison came out of his mouth.     

No comments:

Post a Comment