Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week One

The first week, I pretty much just added chicken to whatever I was eating for lunch.  But on the Friday of that first week, I went out for a steak!  A friend of 18 years was with me and she actually took out her iPhone and took pictures.  I guess she thought she needed evidence.  It was lent and the waiter was going on and on about the fish specials for lent.  I responded “I’m eating meat for lent”.  Now that I think about it, after not eating meat for 20 years, I think I have lent covered for the rest of my life.  Another thing I noticed was that after years of having trouble sleeping and waking up on average 3 times in the middle of the night, now I was not only sleeping through the night but falling asleep much faster. AMAZING

No comments:

Post a Comment